Anyone else think that ghost face is way too easy to counter?
I get spotted when I shouldn’t, have survivors chase me down, and am seen through solid objects because the survivor doesn’t need line of sight, just the player camera’s line of sight.
Even if I duck behind something and fully break line of sight, I am still spotted by someone who I know lost visual on me, to be more clear, even after I break line of sight, the reveal continues to completion despite being behind a wall
I often spot ghost face when I had no clue he was there as well. Am I the only person who thinks he needs a detection buff? It’s hard to be stealthy when matches won’t last long enough for you to play efficiently at a stealthy pace.
Either the survivor player model needs line of sight for detection or the detection cone should be decreased in my opinion.
I wanna know everyone’s stance on ghostface’s current state.
Comments
Why did you make another post within the same hour as your last one about the same topic?
because he was ignored the first time i guess
I wanted an opinion on it, sorry, the first was feedback, the second is a question. I’m not sure if he’s unbalanced or if I’m just bad, and this is a very active part of the forum I have noticed.
No worries mate, just curious. As a Ghost Face main he can be wildly inconsistent. I think he could use some more fine tuning.
I agree, he’s just too bully-able and inconsistent. Hopefully he is given some tuning soon.