Bring back the Terror Radius
Please bring back the terror radius. Maybe removing it is a buff to killers but I think it's too much
Please bring back the terror radius. Maybe removing it is a buff to killers but I think it's too much
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
uh... what? Bhvr hasn't removed any terror radius.
Idk man removing the heartbeat has given my michael 0 terror radius now so I'll say no on this one
The sound for it is bugged, the heartbeat is extremely quiet/occluded.
Spine Chill is an absolute must until it's fixed.
If a Terror Radius is gone its because of a bug and not an intentional design choice.
Definitely a bug. I've gone against quite a few killers without a terror radius and it's kind of annoying.
Distressing doctor with no terror radius is too OP please bring back terror radius
I feel like you've got this confused, this is not supposed to happen. Its a glitch and its very likely the devs are working on it right now.
Legion, Blight, Doctor, Spirit, and Hillbilly all had zero terror radius. I was working on a gen and a survivor went running by, I say the hint of red and moved then the chase music played as the Legion ran by chasing that survivor.
If you want to remove terror radius, make so killers can't hear gens and survivors