Anyone else feels its to hard to play the new killer on console
or is it just me?
or is it just me?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've played around 10 matches now on xbox and personally haven't had any trouble
So far I've only managed to hit a survivor with lethal rush once lol
And yes I'm having a bit of trouble
I play on a laptop so I usually have issues with performance and certain delays. This killer is pretty nice in my opinion, the problem is that for me who plays on a controller is torture. Hopefully they adjust it or I need to just take some L's and learn the hard way. Either way good luck and see you in the fog sir.
Update I actually hit someone with it in a game lol