“No network connection” Xbox One. In the Brazilian Xbox Live
So..i am trying to log in to the game on the Xbox One,at first it wouldn’t get past the “Press A to continue” Screen,so i checked my internet connection and the Download is above 70mbps and the upload at 10mbps. I also ran a NAT Test and the NAT was already open.
So i tried to enter the game again,and it actually entered it,until i pressed to play survivor and the same error happens again:No Network Connection.
I also checked the Xbox Live Status and it is working.
what happened?
So i tried to enter the game again,and it actually entered it,until i pressed to play survivor and the same error happens again:No Network Connection.
I also checked the Xbox Live Status and it is working.
what happened?
Comments
Why aren't you playing Fifa?
Maybe they are releasing it on all consoles at the exact same time! Would be amazing!