Visionary and Deja vu...

Deja vu needs a complete rework in my opinion since visionary is just a way better version of it. Just curious why perks like Deja vu, Mettle of Man, 50% of the others are even an option at this point, lol....no offense

Comments

  • Deja Vu exists to stop 3-gens. Visionary exists to help newer players to find gens in the first place

  • You think visionary should show survivors the repair progress of generators with intensity of auras? Like wraith/legion's ultra rare?

    I personally would run visionary because even though deja vu lasts for 60 s and shows me where gens are, the three gens it usually shows aren't necessarily the ones close to you. I ran visionary every game on PTB and I had fun with it. But I understand why you feel it's a wasted perk slot

  • As if Felix's perks weren't already terrible, Visionary pretty much proves they haven't put any serious thought into fixing Deja Vu and probably any of the other of the ever-growing pile of useless perks.

  • @MadLordJack said:

    Deja Vu exists to stop 3-gens. Visionary exists to help newer players to find gens in the first place

    This ^

    Although i not a beginner, i’m loving this perk for midwich, hawkins, and Lery’s