Is Hag getting a real lunge?

Also huntress? They mentioned that along with the buffed lunge to the spirit they are "fixing hags and huntress's lunge. Can I get confirmation on this? I'm looking forward to learning the monster of a killer hag is.

Comments

  • @thekiller490490 said:
    Also huntress? They mentioned that along with the buffed lunge to the spirit they are "fixing hags and huntress's lunge. Can I get confirmation on this? I'm looking forward to learning the monster of a killer hag is.

    Yes both hag and huntress lunges are being changed to match all the other killers

  • @thekiller490490 said:
    Also huntress? They mentioned that along with the buffed lunge to the spirit they are "fixing hags and huntress's lunge. Can I get confirmation on this? I'm looking forward to learning the monster of a killer hag is.

    Yes both hag and huntress lunges are being changed to match all the other killers

    What about freddy with red paint brush or are we just gonna pretend he still dosent exist. 
  • @SpacingLlamas said:

    @thekiller490490 said:
    Also huntress? They mentioned that along with the buffed lunge to the spirit they are "fixing hags and huntress's lunge. Can I get confirmation on this? I'm looking forward to learning the monster of a killer hag is.

    Yes both hag and huntress lunges are being changed to match all the other killers

    Thats the most excitign change this patch tbh, this and the new perks

  • Zarathos said:

    @thekiller490490 said:
    Also huntress? They mentioned that along with the buffed lunge to the spirit they are "fixing hags and huntress's lunge. Can I get confirmation on this? I'm looking forward to learning the monster of a killer hag is.

    Yes both hag and huntress lunges are being changed to match all the other killers

    What about freddy with red paint brush or are we just gonna pretend he still dosent exist. 
    Devs well just nerf him 1 week after his bluffs cuz survivors well just cry and review bomb again
  • @Zarathos said:
    SpacingLlamas said:

    @thekiller490490 said:

    Also huntress? They mentioned that along with the buffed lunge to the spirit they are "fixing hags and huntress's lunge. Can I get confirmation on this? I'm looking forward to learning the monster of a killer hag is.

    Yes both hag and huntress lunges are being changed to match all the other killers

    What about freddy with red paint brush or are we just gonna pretend he still dosent exist. 

    Who?

  • Can't wait, my Lisa is quite thirsty ;)