Oh yeah, this is the killer we were all waiting for.

Wow, just, absolutely incredible.

A power that's worthless at loops, I know that's high on my list of what I look for.

Terrible handling? Yep, he's got that too!

Really awkward power to use with very little gained by landing a hit with it? God he's checking all the boxes!

5 charges of power, but unable to use it without having ALL of them? YEAH!

Absolutely no indication of how long you can charge for and where you can get to? Love that too.

An add on that shows you where you're going to slam, but fails to show you actually can't reach what it's highlighting? Great for learning to play him!

A charge that's 100% dodgeable by moving to the left slightly because he can't aim his lunge? Perfect!

Comments

  • Gotta love the sarcasm but allow me to enlighten you as to why anyone is playing as blight rn. To get his perks after that you can bet your ass life on DBB will become hell for survivor and ultimately make them quit. He sucks ass asa killer but his perks are fricking top-notch. Mind you I'm a survivor main who's stopped player killer a while ago but I know my stuff. Here, these perks and scrabble them up.


    All of these perks are the one I've seen the most or most common amongst 90% of all the killers. Mix the new killers perks in and you get someone MAD OP.


    PTGW

    RUIN

    Devour hope

    NOED

    Undying

    Blood Favor

    Dragon grip

    BBQ

    Corrupt intervention

    Blood warden

    ThanaPhobia

    PWYF

    Dying light

    Huntress lullaby

    Franklin's demise

    Knock out

    Remeber me

    Bamboozle

    Thrilling tremors

    Retribution.

    See all of these perks? Combine them with the three main killer perks and find out what you get. Trust me, we survivors have it worse so dont complain.

  • @SaltyNooty said:

    Gotta love the sarcasm but allow me to enlighten you as to why anyone is playing as blight rn. To get his perks after that you can bet your ass life on DBB will become hell for survivor and ultimately make them quit. He sucks ass asa killer but his perks are fricking top-notch. Mind you I'm a survivor main who's stopped player killer a while ago but I know my stuff. Here, these perks and scrabble them up.

    All of these perks are the one I've seen the most or most common amongst 90% of all the killers. Mix the new killers perks in and you get someone MAD OP.

    PTGW

    RUIN

    Devour hope

    NOED

    Undying

    Blood Favor

    Dragon grip

    BBQ

    Corrupt intervention

    Blood warden

    ThanaPhobia

    PWYF

    Dying light

    Huntress lullaby

    Franklin's demise

    Knock out

    Remeber me

    Bamboozle

    Thrilling tremors

    Retribution.

    See all of these perks? Combine them with the three main killer perks and find out what you get. Trust me, we survivors have it worse so dont complain.

    You say that like it's impossible to play both sides of the game. I want good content for both. But a killer like this, honestly just feels like a waste of 3 months of work.

    After achievement hunters get his achievements, he dies off completely. He's not fun to play, he's not strong, and having the camera swinging around wildly all match isn't my idea of a good time playing the game.

  • @CalamityJane said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1607878#Comment_1607878

    You say that like it's impossible to play both sides of the game. I want good content for both. But a killer like this, honestly just feels like a waste of 3 months of work.

    After achievement hunters get his achievements, he dies off completely. He's not fun to play, he's not strong, and having the camera swinging around wildly all match isn't my idea of a good time playing the game.

    You'd be surprised at how many loops you can use his ability at, but even if you don't get them at the loop you'll get them if they try to change tiles. He's really strong, but for you to feel his power at it's full potential you can't just rely on his power. His power is best used when survivors are out of position. If they're in position, you'll need to force the survivor to leave the tile, if you've mastered his ability you can often get them at what they would think is a safe tile or move on to someone who is out of position. If you miss a charge attack it's going to be really punishing, but you know what, even if you miss you can simply apply pressure using your ability.

    I haven't been getting 4ks every match, but I get enough hooks per match to keep my rank 1 status, every now and then dropping to rank 2. And this is just day 1. His skill ceiling and his lethality is similar to nurse and I would like to put in the time to prove just how good he can be.

  • @konchok said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1607898#Comment_1607898

    You'd be surprised at how many loops you can use his ability at, but even if you don't get them at the loop you'll get them if they try to change tiles. He's really strong, but for you to feel his power at it's full potential you can't just rely on his power. His power is best used when survivors are out of position. If they're in position, you'll need to force the survivor to leave the tile, if you've mastered his ability you can often get them at what they would think is a safe tile or move on to someone who is out of position. If you miss a charge attack it's going to be really punishing, but you know what, even if you miss you can simply apply pressure using your ability.

    I haven't been getting 4ks every match, but I get enough hooks per match to keep my rank 1 status, every now and then dropping to rank 2. And this is just day 1. His skill ceiling and his lethality is similar to nurse.

    Yeah except Nurse is useful in any way shape or form.

  • It took a long time for people to learn how to play nurse well. And even good nurses can get juked. The best nurses in the world don't win every game.

  • A power that's worthless at loops, I know that's high on my list of what I look for.

    This is one of his better qualities, you've just cast a bad light on it. Other killers usually use their powers at loops but dont always land a hit before the survivor slams the pallet/dashes away to the next tile before you can keep up. The tactic you need to use is to play a tile extremely aggressively, force them to either drop the pallet and run or risk going down if they keep looping. Once they leave, he's an absolute menace between tiles.

    I suggest bamboozle and his pallet blocker perk, as well as any perks that can shut down tiles.