No new intro cutscene?
I was kinda hoping for a new intro cutscene to come with the blight like we got with ph and the slinger
I was kinda hoping for a new intro cutscene to come with the blight like we got with ph and the slinger
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah that was disappointing.
Even yui and Oni had one i had hoped they would have one for the new chapter could've been nice.
I was disappointed too ๐.
im actually quite happy tbh- lol
I remember the oni chapters intro would destroy your ear drums
I actually enjoyed a lot the new intro. Jake look too cute on it
This one isnt new, they use it between chapters usually.
I totally agree, they need to add the intro for this DLC. Such sloppy work dbd