Blight taller than Hag, but his view is lower?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format not-found

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    True or not?

    definitely feels like it

  • I don't get it personally. Blight clearly stands pretty much the same height as a survivor, but seems to be staring at their arses. I mean, I Get he's slightly hunched, but he's not exactly crawling on the floor hunched. It just makes getting around so clunky when you're seeing more of the floor than a slugged survivor.

  • Its prob just be being a potato but I have a rly hard time tracking scratch Mark's on maps with lots of tall grass due to this

  • @GhostMaceNotCrusty said:

    Its prob just be being a potato but I have a rly hard time tracking scratch Mark's on maps with lots of tall grass due to this

    That is not being a potato bud, it happens, tall grass most of the time hide scratchmarks.

  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format not-found
  • I think that he has a hump right? So I guess the "hump" is "taller" than hag, but his head stands in the same spot, am I right?

  • I know right? He even grows taller when he's holding someone

  • @Mikeasaurus said:

    I don't get it personally. Blight clearly stands pretty much the same height as a survivor, but seems to be staring at their arses. I mean, I Get he's slightly hunched, but he's not exactly crawling on the floor hunched. It just makes getting around so clunky when you're seeing more of the floor than a slugged survivor.

    He's not slightly hunched, he's basically the Hunchback of Crotus Penn. His head is super low.