Survivor Ethnicities
Dwight- Caucasian American
Claudette- Canadian
Meg- Caucasian American
Jake- Asian American
David- English
Nea- Swedish
Feng Min- Chinese
Ace- Argentinian (Confirmed by Mcote)
Kate- Caucasian American
Adam- Jamaican
Claudette- Canadian
Meg- Caucasian American
Jake- Asian American
David- English
Nea- Swedish
Feng Min- Chinese
Ace- Argentinian (Confirmed by Mcote)
Kate- Caucasian American
Adam- Jamaican
Comments
Is Jake Asian? I was never sure. I thought he might be Latino. They could use a Native American survivor.
Why does it matter?
I feel pretty confident in saying that is not the answer, you stretching if you think that is true
Ace was raised in Argentina, but he's also Italian, so at the very least Agentine-Italian. Some of these are indeed a confusion between ethnicity and nationality.
So, more Hispanics then?
To have a complete set of horror movie archetypes (because I believe DBD is tied up to that genre), we'll probably need a slavic fellow some day. That being said, I'd like to have more different characters with pros and cons, which might fit into the genre, such as the "Child" survivor which might run slightly slower, but could fit in tighter spaces (extra closets/lockers ?).
Now killers