One bad thing about The Blight - Very dodgeable its lethal rush
Am I the only one who thinks this?
When he performs his lethal rush, his attack and turn is very slow, I am talking about the attack that is launched with the "rush" is too slow and in a race a survivor can do a 360 and dodge it very easily.
I don't know if it is intentional for me to attack super slow with the lethal rush, because it shouldn't be like that, it should be faster like ONI, a little faster not at the ONI level.
THIS IS AN ONE EXAMPLE:
Comments
I'm still not sure if it really is dodgeable if you play it right as the Blight, but if it is, the turning of his lethal rush lunge definitely needs to be increased a bit.
I found that lunging while using his lethal rush kind of makes it so you'll miss most of the time if they turn where as just a simple click of the button to swing will instantly hit them.
Have to agree, the turning feels super stiff. I'm on PS4 and the controls feel like you're running him across ice and trying to turn decently is a nightmare, even with Add-Ons. Oni and Billy don't even feel this stiff during their powers so hopefully some tweaks will be made to Blight to make turning a little better.
Yeah, if they're in the open you have to predict them, if they're near a tree or small piece of debris you just have to cancel your power.
yeah his speed must be increased a bit. It must be satisfactory to chain those "rush" to reach the survivor and because of the turning speed, you miss.
https://clips.twitch.tv/GrossDeliciousMilkFeelsBadMan
He could have actually gotten the hit in that clip. You just have to start the lunge a bit earlier, since you can strafe a bit during the lunge. It took me a bit to get used to that as well but once I kept that in my mind I was able to hit survivors in such situations much more often.
It takes a bit of practice, but once you get the hang out of the lunge you will be able to land hits like that consistently. But again it takes time until you get used to that. Which is why I am saying that I think it's too early to completely judge whether the lunge needs a buff or not.
But, it doesn't really have a lot of amplitude. Even though you hit earlier, the hit while in the lethal rush is too slow, it's like a long lunge and not a short hit. You should know that there are 2 types of blows: Click M1, fast hit and the lunge .. Press M1, so if you play Blight and execute a lethal rush, if you click 1 time the m1 you make a very slow lunge, that should be changed, it feels frustrating.
The lunge isn't that slow anymore. It was on the ptb but now it's much faster. If he would have started the lunge just a bit earlier to get a proper turning angle, he would have hit that survivor.