Blight isn’t my cup of tea.
He’s a bit clunky. Don’t think I could get used to a killer like this.
To those that like him, more power to you, but I’ll stick to Clown.
Playing against Blight as survivor though is great. I find it thrilling and scary.
He’s a bit clunky. Don’t think I could get used to a killer like this.
To those that like him, more power to you, but I’ll stick to Clown.
Playing against Blight as survivor though is great. I find it thrilling and scary.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've played him a bit now and he has no maneuverability, especially when it comes to looping and once survivors get to know his play style and weaknesses him getting kills will be very difficult. So far I think he really needs a buff to be viable. I was really hoping for a bit of thought put into him and maybe a unique, fun, power but then I get a pinball machine who may as well be a watered down version of legion. Disappointed doesn't begin to cover how I feel about him.