Creating a RBT (Updated)

I'm gonna update this thread when I make progress on my RBT project! Hopefully you guys will love the final product and maybe even be inspired to make your own RBT or fan made item from DBD! :)

Enjoy my journey to making a RBT!

September 10, 2018:

Finished a part of the mouth piece of the RBT!

September 30, 2018:

We have decided to make the RBT out of cardboard instead of wood since it would be more lighter to carry around.

We closely following this video on how to make a RBT, check it out for step by step instructions:
https://youtu.be/OH4saOJrd3s
Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I'm really looking forward to seeing how you progress in this.
    Please keep the post updated.

  • MandyTalk said:

    I'm really looking forward to seeing how you progress in this.
    Please keep the post updated.

    Don't worry, I been wanting to make a RBT in a while! Once I get done, I'll tell you step by step how I made it as well as what you'll need! :)
  • MandyTalk said:

    I'm really looking forward to seeing how you progress in this.
    Please keep the post updated.

    @MandyTalk
    I have updated this thread. I was gonna leave the forums forever but I decided that I should keep my promise to you.
  • Nice RBT you got there ;)