Ultra Rare Add-on Bug?
I'm not sure if its just poor luck but I have gone through almost 50 webs on Freddy and cannot get a single red paint brush add on. Anyone ever experience this on any of their characters?
I'm not sure if its just poor luck but I have gone through almost 50 webs on Freddy and cannot get a single red paint brush add on. Anyone ever experience this on any of their characters?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This was a problem with old Freddy too.
Red Paint brush truly was ultra rare, hardly ever appearing.
Yeah on my deathslinger through the entire 2nd level of prestige not a single hellshire iron popped up, not an add on I would really use, but it was notable. Guess its just luck.