End of street on Badham.
Have seen this in 2 separate trials now. Totem is 100% unreachable, it's gonna be fun when it's lit.
I've encountered the same issue.
Me too. It was NOED. He found me :(
Same here. I attached a video showing i cannot get through that gap. I encountered it at Badham II, III, IV & V. I didn't found it at Badham I thou.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Have seen this in 2 separate trials now. Totem is 100% unreachable, it's gonna be fun when it's lit.
I've encountered the same issue.
Me too. It was NOED. He found me :(
Same here. I attached a video showing i cannot get through that gap. I encountered it at Badham II, III, IV & V. I didn't found it at Badham I thou.
Spot bugged at Badham V, IV,III & I.zip