Achievements not showing up (Xbox)
I downloaded the new chapter to try and get the new achievements and they aren't showing up on the games achivevements list and I was wondering if anyone else has thing problem.
I downloaded the new chapter to try and get the new achievements and they aren't showing up on the games achivevements list and I was wondering if anyone else has thing problem.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I asked this hours ago and so far no one has said anything. The last time this happened it got corrected in MINUTES. Never had it happen like this before.
I also made a post about it and heard crickets....
Its probably somewhere on the long list of bugs that people have been reporting in the last few hours.
@Glossed @ASurvkillivorer achievements are enabled now :)
Not showing up on mine
Weird-- Mine were updated. Maybe because I'm a brat and submitted a support ticket too.