Cross progression
Did it drop with new. Chapter. I kinda wanna transfer my save to my cousins ps4 so I can continue my pc run. I'll be away from my pc for a week.
Tagged:
Mod
Did it drop with new. Chapter. I kinda wanna transfer my save to my cousins ps4 so I can continue my pc run. I'll be away from my pc for a week.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There's no cross progression between PC & PS4/Xbox - we've not confirmed that we will ever be able to do this, it's something we want to do but not possible right now.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/172863/breaking-barriers-with-cross-play-and-cross-progression#latest there's more information on this thread as to what will be available.
Oh? I got a Switch! If I buy it on Switch how can I use cross progression?
It's not active yet, I don't have a confirmed date for it yet
Ok ty ^-^ I'll buy on switch anyways :3