Unreachable totem spots on Preschool
There's some tight spots like the "Cursed Legacy" DLC.
Again, same map.
There's some tight spots like the "Cursed Legacy" DLC.
Again, same map.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Got any screenshots or examples? I've been on new preschool a few times now and have been able to hit each bone or have each bone broken so far (because hex undying its easy to know when all 5 get cleared). I'll give you that it's probable that something got screwed up during the update and there are going to be some glowing totems that are just uninteractable but I'll like to see it
Yes i have. I'll post a video shortly.
I had it in a match and it was Devour Hope. ๐
Yep, can't reach it.
You can reach that one, at least you could on ptb, saw multiple streamers struggle to find the entrance to the hovel but its there.
No, you can't. There's no other entrance. Video is above.
The link was trying to get me to download something first time i clicked on it instead of showing the video so i didnt see it, just saw it. Wonder if its similar to the issue they've been having with rocks spawning where pallets should be in ormond, like a blank spot there replaced by a tree