Has anyone noticed this or is it just me?

I just played DBD on PC and OMG survivors are OP! On console (where I normally) playing survivor is soooo much harder.
Ex. Can't heal next to a pallet or else you drop it thereby exposing yourself. Where as on PC it's a great strategy for looping and pallet stunning the killer! 
Could this be the reason, or one of, that there is so much divisiveness? Has anyone noticed the difference?
Personally I get why killers want to nerf survivors, on PC survivors kill it! I think if we standardized the experience across all platforms it could really help.
Any thoughts? 

Comments

  • Ehm what?

    Playing killer is considerably harder on console due to controller aim and low fps, the killer suffers more from that than the survivor.
    But maybe there are less SWF on console and more casual survivors are fooling around, I dont know.

    Doesnt change the fact that survivors are OP on all platforms :wink:

  • Honestly, I think its because of the framerate, the lack of post-game chat, and the casual nature of console players. I play on both pc and ps4 and I notice survivors make a LOT of noob mistakes and rarely play well. Then they mess up on skill checks way more often and practically run right into me all the time. Then they attempt escape from hooks immediately at least once or twice every couple matches I am in. On pc, there is a post-game chat where players can say "Don't do that" and I think that is where a lot of the learned skills come from in pc
  • PC players arent that bright killer wise in my opinion