Genuinely loving this update.

Only played survivor (Felix) so far, and here are my praises.

  • I actually really like ALL of Felix’s perks, with Desperate Measures being a particular favourite because of the unhook speed. Visionary is a GOD SEND on indoor maps. Sure we have Déjà Vu, but that might highlight 3 gens on the opposite end of a map.
  • The Blight is scary fast. Like I have t had my heart pumping against a killer like that in ages. And the TR and chase music are superb.
  • I’m still flabbergasted at the immense performance increase on PS4. The game is running the best it has ever had on this console.
  • Badham looks phenomenal.

Comments

  • @TheClownIsKing said:

    Only played survivor (Felix) so far, and here are my praises.

    • I actually really like ALL of Felix’s perks, with Desperate Measures being a particular favourite because of the unhook speed. Visionary is a GOD SEND on indoor maps. Sure we have Déjà Vu, but that might highlight 3 gens on the opposite end of a map.
    • The Blight is scary fast. Like I have t had my heart pumping against a killer like that in ages. And the TR and chase music are superb.
    • I’m still flabbergasted at the immense performance increase on PS4. The game is running the best it has ever had on this console.

    Yeah I am having blast with this update as well. Although there are certain issues like the hook animations and the stutters everyone is experiencing.

  • Has the ps4 version also lost the heartbeat? Only have killer music on pc turning every killer into stealth killer lol

  • @antifreedomring said:

    Has the ps4 version also lost the heartbeat? Only have killer music on pc turning every killer into stealth killer lol

    Yeah, no heartbeat. I’m sure they’ll fix it.

  • @antifreedomring said:

    Has the ps4 version also lost the heartbeat? Only have killer music on pc turning every killer into stealth killer lol

    Yes.

    OP I know you are only stating your experience but many of us are having annoying stuttering, massive frame drops and sound issues on PS4. I wouldn't say it is playing at the best it ever has.