new nurse bugs (console)

so I'm a console nurse main, meaning I already deal with a bunch of maintenance problems that pc players don't. however recently I've discovered that after this patch, I'm getting teleported backwards a foot or so whenever I am post blink. it messes with my muscle memory and makes me think people are using dead hard when they aren't. this happens on both the new maps and old maps so I don't think it's a graphic update. also, I'm noticing that I get bugged blink lunges much more often, where I go for a full lunge but it gives me a tiny basic attack swing even though it gives me the lunge animation. this was a problem before but it's much more common now, and is making nurse nearly unplayable. BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE! I'm encountering another bug that whenever I lunge and MISS it drops my fps drastically making tracking extremely difficult, if not nonexistent. this is a very consistent problem on the new maps and happens on the old maps but not nearly as often.

also, this is a problem with every killer but when I break a pallet the game drops fps significantly and can make tracking more difficult than it already is especially with the new grass hiding scratch marks.

Comments