DLC question
Hey guys, hoping someone can clear something up for me. I play on PS4 and own all DLCs.
My girlfriend has recently asked if she can try to play after watching me so I made her a PS profile (on same console) and set the game up for her.
I noticed that on her menu all DLC survivors and killers are available for her to play without purchasing beforehand. Is this some sort of bug? Im not complaining, I just want to ask in case, as this is something I have no control over. Really don’t want to risk some sort of ban?
Cheers guys!
My girlfriend has recently asked if she can try to play after watching me so I made her a PS profile (on same console) and set the game up for her.
I noticed that on her menu all DLC survivors and killers are available for her to play without purchasing beforehand. Is this some sort of bug? Im not complaining, I just want to ask in case, as this is something I have no control over. Really don’t want to risk some sort of ban?
Cheers guys!
Comments
Edit: dlc as well? That's weird then
I think games and DLC's are linked to the owning profile on Playstation 4, and any other profile you create on the specific console has access to everything.
Don't worry about a ban.
If she was to buy her own ps4 then they wouldn’t be there however the progresss for your dlc characters will not be lost once she do buy them.