blights chase music build up

don't get me wrong the actual chase music is really good overall but its super difficult to judge how close he is as the build up music is very similar throughout. unlike oni, doctor, demo whose music changes in stages when they are far, near, close and chase. blights far, near and close music sounds the same due to the far music (which i am assuming is a cello) overpowering the added instruments when he is near and close. mabey make the drum and violins a bit louder? because in game they are very hard to hear.

Comments

  • I don't like the chase music. Don't get me wrong. It sounds like some kind of battle scene in a movie and is unfit for a game of this type.

  • As long as the red stain is no where near my ankles and I'm good with looking behind me. I'm well off

  • Yea, its hard to tell how close he is. Especially with the recent Heartbeat "change"/bug. I literally haven't heard the Heartbeat since the update and it isn't mentioned in the patch notes.

  • any update on this i know heartbeats are bugged right now but still i can't tell how close he is and his actual chase music is loud af

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Yeah his and Billy's terror radius music are kinda weird.

    and funny enough were not in the ptb for us to give our opinions