How to End a Discussion
How would someone go about doing this? I have a post that has gone too far from the original topic and I would like for it too be closed.
How would someone go about doing this? I have a post that has gone too far from the original topic and I would like for it too be closed.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have, I even @ a mod that commented on It. I just want it too end
If you do this often I wouldn't blame the mods for not paying attention. It's not their job to end your every topic when you start getting answers you don't like.
It's the only one I've asked them to close. Also the comments have strayed so far from what I was originally talking about that I feel like the post shouldn't be open anymore.
Clearly you do not suffer from the horrible affliction of having to see all the "you have a message" pop ups go away....
Curse you red numbers at the top of my screen you deny me my rest!
The best way to end a discussion is simply ignoring the people trying to argue with you