Console FPS

Been playing the new killer a little bit on PS4 and I've noticed that I've been getting around 15-20 FPS if I had to guess, I can't even hit basic M1's because every time I move my camera it stutters. Really awful to play to be honest. Anybody else getting this?

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Getting the complete opposite on my end. I'm getting really laggy interactions though. Not being able to hook a survivor for a solid 5 seconds because the game says "no" is frustrating.

    E: Are you restarting your app after every match? I wouldn't be surprised if the memory leak is still around.

    No, I haven't been, I'll try this out. Also I've found that the workaround for the hook bug is to move out of range of the hook (so the prompt goes away) and then move towards the hook again and it should work.

  • Honestly, this might have just been a one off thing, the game has been running fine other than this time.