Four games in a row canceled in load screen

Anyone else? This is extremely annoying. 3 times due to another's DC, once mine.

Comments

  • I didn't DC on purpose btw

  • Possibly a hidden killer offering in each instance? People DC to dodge moris (or what they suspect is a mori).

  • Did you play an offering for Yamaoka? Killers might be dodging it (even though it is much fairer for killer now they can see in it).

  • Did your app crash? Maybe people are having issues with the software update or i've seen others complaining the servers are laggy. Maybe they are lagging out?

  • @JawsIsTheNextKiller said:

    Did you play an offering for Yamaoka? Killers might be dodging it (even though it is much fairer for killer now they can see in it).

    @GoshJosh said:

    Possibly a hidden killer offering in each instance? People DC to dodge moris (or what they suspect is a mori).


    I didn't play anything and didn't look tbh. Maybe that's it

  • @fcc2014 said:

    Did your app crash? Maybe people are having issues with the software update or i've seen others complaining the servers are laggy. Maybe they are lagging out?

    It was in the load screen for about 3 minutes before I closed it so I guess it technically didn't crash lol