DLC not on ps store
Im not sure about steam and other consoles, but the descend beyond dlc is still not on the playstation store.
I thought it was only supposed to be an hour? Its been three.
Im not sure about steam and other consoles, but the descend beyond dlc is still not on the playstation store.
I thought it was only supposed to be an hour? Its been three.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Use shards
I can't find it either.
No. If you want the Felix's exclusive gold jacket you have to buy the whole chapter.
A reskin of the jacket will be available at some point.
Sorry for the off topic but how is that jacket?
i can’t find the exclusive cosmetic anywhere...
It only becomes available once you purchase the actual chapter through the PSN store. You can't see it at all if you buy it with shards.
You have to buy the full chapter according to the devs.
There you go :)
It seems to be a Europe problem. What region are you in?
I just read that:
Im in UK so it might be a Europe problem, this is a pretty big shame.
@Peanits You know anything about this? We dont have the descend beyond dlc in the ps store.
That usually means an hour, not over three... :'(
I hear you man, i know. I want it too.
Thank you so much! ^^
This is the first time I have ever known to get a new chapter and to hardly ever see the new characters. I did see one Blight but its just Spirits and Hillbillies. Felix is nowhere to be seen too. I guess most European's like to pay for their DLC with cash.
Same for me, I have a France account because I'm french, nothing on ps4 for the new dlc
Finally is here!!
Still waiting
ITS HERE!!