Change the blights power to something usable
It's already a very useable power, he could probably still use some minor buffs here and there but his foundation seems balanced
I'm not voting on this, it's been less than a day, chillax.
I think all he needs is basekit compound seven. But I'm not even sure about that because its been less than a day.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's already a very useable power, he could probably still use some minor buffs here and there but his foundation seems balanced
I'm not voting on this, it's been less than a day, chillax.
I think all he needs is basekit compound seven. But I'm not even sure about that because its been less than a day.