[Xbox One] Adept Felix Achievement Not Working
Hello!
I've escaped 3 times with Felix while only using his 3 unique perks, and I haven't gotten the achievement. I've escaped through the doors twice and the hatch once.
Tagged:
Pending
Hello!
I've escaped 3 times with Felix while only using his 3 unique perks, and I haven't gotten the achievement. I've escaped through the doors twice and the hatch once.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Double pipped as blight and didn’t get mine either (also Xbox.) The new achievements are not listed on Xbox yet. Do they usually unlock retroactively once they pop into the list? Or did we waste our time?
We wasted our time. We'll have to do it again when they finally load them in.
Yeah, the achievements loaded in for me yesterday. It didn't count. Poo.