After update lobby bug PS4
OK so this has happened 2x already. It’s loading the lobby, but instead it’s just the campfire with no one in it and I can’t do anything except close the game out and restart. Sigh. Anyone else?
Tagged:
Mod
OK so this has happened 2x already. It’s loading the lobby, but instead it’s just the campfire with no one in it and I can’t do anything except close the game out and restart. Sigh. Anyone else?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'll tell you in 12 hours when my update finally finishes!
LOL. I’ve played 1 match in half hour. Ugh.
I finally get to play a 2nd match and the killer camps me to death. Welcome to DBD lol.
I wish I was joking. My internet is slow. I always play off my phone hotspot, but I don't have enough data to download the update off it. So I have to use my crappy DSL.
Have you tried turning the PS4 off and then see if starting it back up fixes the issue?
I have not. I will try that. Thanks.
Sorry for your experience with Internet.
This sounds like a Bug. You should create a Bug report here --> https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs
Community members can vote it up if they are having the same issue.