Pc ptb we see on consol
For me the player pc are a advantage with the ptb, I just play against the new killer, and the person from pc he kill us I'm rank 3
For me the player pc are a advantage with the ptb, I just play against the new killer, and the person from pc he kill us I'm rank 3
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There's also the fact that PC has better FPS, controls, etc. The Blight recieved many changes from the PTB, so it's hardly an advantage.
Please tell me you're not complaining that a killer, killed you.
No I don't complaining about the killer kill me just it's unfair for console to play with pc
How is it unfair? They have the same game as console. I just faced several Blights in a row, and I'm PS4. Wasn't that tough to work out how he was going to try attack. Honestly, the killers been out for just under 2 hours officially. At least try practice against him before complaining.
~ Obligatory "Turn off crossplay if you don't like it" comment ~
Turn off crossplay if you don't like it 🙂