Blight should destroy pallets by slam as default, not by using ultra rare.

We've been through that with demogorgon, please do the same with blight.

Comments

  • The biggest issue that I had with the blight in the PTB was him getting stuck on crud in the map. It sounds as if that's been fixed, in which case I feel that the blight is very likely to be a powerful killer. Let's not start suggesting major buffs to his kit just yet.

  • @konchok said:

    The biggest issue that I had with the blight in the PTB was him getting stuck on crud in the map. It sounds as if that's been fixed, in which case I feel that the blight is very likely to be a powerful killer. Let's not start suggesting major buffs to his kit just yet.

    he is still very difficult and situational to use.

    yeah, he got better, but I feel like he is slower and his power is still not good enough at loops to use it. Adding pallet brake effect to it could make it much better.

    I'm not even saying that from his short camera it is infuriatingly easy to lose survivors and very difficult to aim rush properly.

  • I thought a potential Ultra Rare could be breaking Generators by Rushing into them. If that were added on to the pallets and walls, could that make it UR worthy?

  • @Zeidoktor said:

    I thought a potential Ultra Rare could be breaking Generators by Rushing into them. If that were added on to the pallets and walls, could that make it UR worthy?

    not it wouldn't because adding an effect which must be basekit to an U/R is ridiculous. Blight should be able to break pallets/walls with slam as his basekit.

  • @Justalittlepeeck said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1605641#Comment_1605641

    not it wouldn't because adding an effect which must be basekit to an U/R is ridiculous. Blight should be able to break pallets/walls with slam as his basekit.

    I don't disagree, more for Blight's similarities to Hillbilly than Demogorgon, but if they don't do that for whatever reason, adding Generators to the mix might still make it worthwhile.

  • @Zeidoktor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1605653#Comment_1605653

    I don't disagree, more for Blight's similarities to Hillbilly than Demogorgon, but if they don't do that for whatever reason, adding Generators to the mix might still make it worthwhile.

    This addon is already worth taking because of 1st effect.

    Second effect was basically cut of basekit and put into that addon, which was a wrong decision.

    Also, is Blight's lethal rush attack a basic attack or not? I haven't got to test that out myself yet

  • @Zeidoktor said:

    I thought a potential Ultra Rare could be breaking Generators by Rushing into them. If that were added on to the pallets and walls, could that make it UR worthy?

    Absolutely. That would be the second best iridescent add-on second only to iridescent hatchets in my opinion. But pallet rush breaking should be default to be honest.

    I really really don’t like the idea of a killer’s efficiency coming from add-ons. Pallet rush breaking at the very least should be default. I feel the reason they made it this way is because they are concerned with a pallet having next to no effect with his ricochet like ability.

  • I would actually rather see him be able to slam into gens and instantly kick them.

    Had this idea from a match where the survivor missed a check the second I hit a gen, and made me thing it could.

    I would just rather this apposed to the pallets base kit since there's already other killers that can break pallets with their power, why not gens?

    As you're running by, use the gen as a slam point.