My FPS is tanked in the main menu on the new update.
I have an rtx 2070 super...
EDIT - I was able to fix this by simply changing my settings from Ultra to High then back again.
I have an rtx 2070 super...
EDIT - I was able to fix this by simply changing my settings from Ultra to High then back again.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Rip to my PS4 pro... the menu has been horrible since pyramid head for me. I wonder what kind of slide show I’ll get now.
are they going to fix this for consoles?
My opening has been ######### for a while.
Cough no optimization by daylight
I experienced the same but it helped me to reduce the graphics