Face camping Bubba

He's turned to be the most BOOOOOORIIIIING killer to play against for me...

He face camps a survivor while 3 of us do gens, almost every game ends in a 1k vs 3 escapes, 2k tops.

Is it even fun for you Bubba mains? I mean, no chases and 3 escapes is a GG for you guys?

I don't know about you guys, but I'm not into a fixing gens simulator, I love looping the killer and being in a chase, I love the thrill of a horror game where the killer chases me.

Don't get me wrong, camping IS a valid strat, but did you actually buy this game to do nothing next to a hooked person?

This is not a rant, it's a real life question, I mean, I'm ok with the camping, but I don't get why people keep doing it if it's THAT boring to do and to go against it.

Comments

  • Seems like you didnt do bones.

  • @Bullettimegod said:

    Seems like you didnt do bones.

    No, I'm not giving a face camping bubba a 2k+ by wasting time doing bones instead of gens while he's face camping, if you waste time instead of do gens you're giving him what he wants, no fun doing bones and gens only either...

  • @Carlosylu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1605308#Comment_1605308

    No, I'm not giving a face camping bubba a 2k+ by wasting time doing bones instead of gens while he's face camping, if you waste time instead of do gens you're giving him what he wants, no fun doing bones and gens only either...

    Yes but. Do bones.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I've come to live with the thought that there are people out there who wake up in the morning and the first thing they do is face camp or just simply wake up and they thing it's a good idea to play like this. Let's not forget Insidious Basement camping.

    The game just draws those people in for some reason.

    I think it's the weirdest thing ever, I play both roles the same, and standong stil is boring AH, I'd preffer playing something else instead of doing this.

  • @Bullettimegod said:

    Seems like you didnt do bones.

    Noed should never be possible to use on insta-down killers

  • @FFabeq said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1605308#Comment_1605308

    Noed should never be possible to use on insta-down killers

    How did this get here? I never said anything about NOED or any perk! How did this comments get here?! LMAO

  • @Carlosylu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1605319#Comment_1605319

    How did this get here? I never said anything about NOED or any perk! How did this comments get here?! LMAO

    Because i baited it. Im a master bai...im a good baiter. Lolol

  • Is it even fun for you Bubba mains? I mean, no chases and 3 escapes is a GG for you guys?

    As a regular facecamping Bubba, I'd say 90% of games end in a 4k, with 4 bbq stacks, 15-20k points and a safety pip. My experience is nothing like yours

    Also, ignore the idiot who said do bones, if the bubba is decent you don't even have enough time to do the gens really, nevermind bones.

    As for why it's fun? It's chill, the post game/steam comments are great, I usually do it in a call with friends and we have a laugh, plus it's actually really good for BP grinding. You get 15-20k per game, x2 cause of 4 bbq stacks, and the games are super quick too for obvious reasons. Sure I could get more points in a single match, but that extra match may be 10 minutes vs 5.

    I'd get bored if it was the only thing I did, I mainly play properly, but I do find it fun still

  • Remember when his chainsaw revving change was meant to stop face camping lol

  • @Xpljesus said:

    Is it even fun for you Bubba mains? I mean, no chases and 3 escapes is a GG for you guys?

    As a regular facecamping Bubba, I'd say 90% of games end in a 4k, with 4 bbq stacks, 15-20k points and a safety pip. My experience is nothing like yours

    Also, ignore the idiot who said do bones, if the bubba is decent you don't even have enough time to do the gens really, nevermind bones.

    As for why it's fun? It's chill, the post game/steam comments are great, I usually do it in a call with friends and we have a laugh, plus it's actually really good for BP grinding. You get 15-20k per game, x2 cause of 4 bbq stacks, and the games are super quick too for obvious reasons. Sure I could get more points in a single match, but that extra match may be 10 minutes vs 5.

    I'd get bored if it was the only thing I did, I mainly play properly, but I do find it fun still

    Damn... Maybe I'm just getting good teammates, cause I get it, if someone dares do ANYTHING else but gens it's gonna be a 2k+

  • @Carlosylu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1605337#Comment_1605337

    Damn... Maybe I'm just getting good teammates, cause I get it, if someone dares do ANYTHING else but gens it's gonna be a 2k+

    Its because you guys didnt do bones (':

  • @Carlosylu said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1605337#Comment_1605337

    Damn... Maybe I'm just getting good teammates, cause I get it, if someone dares do ANYTHING else but gens it's gonna be a 2k+

    I think you are getting bad Bubbas in likelihood, I've went tens of games in a row only 4king with this strat

    Most people will do this strategy cause they're bad, after all