Distance between exit doors

I have noticed a major issue between the distance of the exit doors, they pretty much appear next to one another, I have play multiple times with killers who just find a middle ground between the doors and all they do is look back and forth between then, it is then impossible to escape as the last survivor.

Comments

  • Wasnt that what hatch is for? So you dont have to use exit gates

  • @Cyberpunk said:

    I have noticed a major issue between the distance of the exit doors, they pretty much appear next to one another, I have play multiple times with killers who just find a middle ground between the doors and all they do is look back and forth between then, it is then impossible to escape as the last survivor.

    I agree and disagree yes i think doors should not be next to eatch other but they still should be relatively close

  • Didn't get the gene done? Here's the hatch. Didn't get the hatch? Well here's a pair of already powered exit doors for you. Do you want more second chances?

  • Exit gate spawns can be ROUGH for survivor sometimes. I had a game in the past where they spawned in a corner a jungle gym or two away from each other and it would have been literally impossible to escape through the gates as the last survivor. I don't remember how that match ended, just that I was shocked by how incredibly close the gates spawned together. You could look at the other gate while standing at one of them without ANY obstruction.