Claimed I used modified files?
I was in a match with a Wraith and had just been saved from the hook (2nd stage). After being healed up I went to a generator and suddenly the game stated I was using modified files. This is odd since not only:
A) I haven't modified any files.
B) I had been playing as killer (leatherface) for a few hours before that without any issue.
C) It happened only after we were four gens into the match.
I don't know why this suddenly came up. I even used steams file validation to see if there was something off, but nothing came up.
Comments
EAC gets buggy sometimes, just go to your game files (you can find them from steam), launch EAC and uninstall/reinstall it (it literally takes 5 seconds), the game should work after that
Or use the repair function. It's solved my problem with that issue.