How do you all level up when a new chapter is released?

So I play every killer except nurse. I have all the killers i play p3 with all perks. I only really play Ace as survivor so he and a couple other survivors are the only ones I have all perks maxed on. When a new chapter comes out I immediately work on getting the new killer to p3 with every perk maxed on them. Then I go through all my other killers to get the 3 new perks on them, then I go to survivor and level up the new survivor to get teachable and then get those on Ace.

Just curious how others do it. Do you just level them up to get teachables then get those on your other characters before going any further?

Comments

  • I will dump all my saved BP to unlock the teachable. Then I unlock them on characters with all perks (i typically have them with 99'd bloodwebs).

    This time I'm gonna try and use up BP offerings before prestiging- I'm not usually patient enough though =./

  • I pretty much do what you do except I play feng for survivor

  • I always prepare a Ton of Bloodpoints through all means. I have 2 500 000 on the ready. Than i pump all of that into the new Killer, since i have all Killer perks unlocked, 2.5m will not bring me very far, i just hope to get BBQ on the new Killer.

  • First 1 P3 the new killer and get all the perks on him,then i get the new perks for all the other killers.

    Same thing on the survivor side