Safe unhook should give MoM stacks
It would still being hard cause you wont be able to unhook someone all the Time (liberation show this) also it would be a lot useful. I know that they tried this on ptb but people hated this perk during that time
It would still being hard cause you wont be able to unhook someone all the Time (liberation show this) also it would be a lot useful. I know that they tried this on ptb but people hated this perk during that time
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Safe unhooks are extremely easy to get, and can even be cheesed with BT.
I just think protection hits still need fixes because still im near another injured survivor take a hit and sometimes don't get the points like tf...
Protection hits are kind of broken, the old MoM may have been OP, but it was straightforward to use, if you take a hit from m1 you get a stack, MoM was weak to killers with powers but strong against m1 killers.
Point being you didn't have to radically alter how you played to get stacks, you just played the game, but with the new MoM you have to go out of your way and force yourself to get injured to get a stack, and sometimes you take a hit for a survivor and don't even get a stack.
At least with unhooking it would be consistent, and wouldn't force you to change the way you play, I don't think it'd be OP because if one survivor is hooked 3 times they die.
I wish they'd fix it, I'd love to run MoM as a replacement for No Mither, it actually allows you to take a hit while injured, so the perks on injured have real synergy with it.