Chat wheel for survivors?

Title.

I think it's would be the best way of allowing communication between solos that would not be disrupted by language barrier. Make like 3-4 wheels each having 8-9 phrases which can be swapped by pressing a certain button.

Add "ping" system that would temporally create a little marker visible to everyone on top of that.

Fill it with phrases like

  • Yes/No
  • Totem/Gen/HEX/Trap/Gates here
  • Follow me
  • Killer is there
  • Killer is X (would become accessible after seeing a killer)
  • Killer has X (X could be changed in whatever perk there is in-game in lobby)
  • I have X ready (X could be changed in whatever survivor perk there is in-game in lobby)
  • I am affected by Y (Y = all status effects that affect survivor at that time)

and so on and finally start treating solos equal as SWFs.

Comments