ya'll ready to bash your faces in a tense match of pinball?
I know I am, blights ability looks very fun to use and while it can't be used too well in loops, its great to catch up to survivors after breaking a pallet for a hit or for just traversing the map.
I know some of you will say he was frustrating to use and yada yada but that was the ptb and a dev called him unplayable in that state so I'm sure he will be much easier to use or at least it will be easier avoiding bumping into the same object multiple times.
Also what do you guys think of the map reworks? I really like the springwood breakable doors they added. That main building could be looped for a ridiculous amount of time using the fence vault and pallets just outside the various exits.
Comments
Yes. I will also strive to be the first to P3 him the moment the update drops.
Maybe. Between dailies to turn in, the 1.5 million he's sitting on due to not spending when the freebies were given that put you above cap, and all the Challenges he's going to turn in, Otz is sitting on millions of BP by his count and going P3 live on stream tomorrow.
So, it's a race between you two, for sure.
Nice. That'll make it more interesting.