Rate thread
Since Builds correrlate to pp size I have decided that to truly bring the forums together
We must brave on up and rate em to know if we our indeed the average size.
To simply partake specify your killer or surrvivor build... You will need to specify your killer or surrvivor as well.. However this is not really important and should not be deciding factor in the final rating. (Excpet claud...that grants you the special dunce hat which says "all Bush no girth".)
Anyway below is the rating system
1.Micro pp
2.very smol pp
3.smol pp
4.below average pp
5.average pp
6.above average pp
7.big pp
8.Huge pp
9.YEP PP
10. Mandingo
And now you have read the scale
I submit my build as the first contender
Dwight: detective's Hunch, Well make it, kindred, prove thyself
Enjoy.
Comments
This post screams micro pp
Uno reverse no takebacks
DAMMIT
Unbreakable, Flip Flop, Tenacity, Head On Jeff. Head on only because people tend to assume slug me more whenever I run it, I assume from fear of DS.