I know there options at the end of the match, however, I don't think they ever do any good. On pc I think there is an option to attach a clip of the cheat. I have video of a nurse cheating. How do i submit it? It was not a fun match for anyone involved.
I know there options at the end of the match, however, I don't think they ever do any good. On pc I think there is an option to attach a clip of the cheat. I have video of a nurse cheating. How do i submit it? It was not a fun match for anyone involved.
You first have to report them at the end of the match screen. Second upload your video to a site like youtube.
You can send additional info to the devs using the link below.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You first have to report them at the end of the match screen. Second upload your video to a site like youtube.
You can send additional info to the devs using the link below.
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us
It's the same way to report on every platform - always additional evidence needs to be sent to report with regards to suspected cheats.
This thread gives more information - https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/66835/recording-evidence-for-your-player-report#latest
Thanks. I have the video uploaded to YouTube
Can you post link. I’d like to see said cheat
That would be against our rules here on the forum - it would fall under Naming & Shaming.
What if it’s just video that doesn’t show a name
I can probably dm you the link. Pretty obvious cheat.
That would be sweet.
I sent it. Hope I put it in the right place. This forum is a bit different than other ones.
Closing due to name & shame rule