Post Game Chat For Console?

After a fun match I’d like to tell players on other platforms that it was fun and just talk about the match. It’s available on PC and I like being social. But I can understand if it isn’t there because of toxicity. How do you feel about post game chat coming to console?


I guess I just figure if it hasn’t been removed from PC maybe it could be added to console? I don’t consider it a high priority or anything but I just wish I could give my gg’s at the end of the game.


edit: welcome to kurburbing, leave your order at the end of your comment and I’ll get back to you.

Comments

  • I just use it to throw out a quick GG. I get what you mean though. I had a game with an friggin awesome Ace the other day that was cross play. wanted to thank him for a smart save he got on me in the EGC but couldn't. Gave him a thumbs up even though that system doesn't seem to do much.

  • I recon it has more to do with Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo. Or it's more complicated for BHVR with the coding for consoles, idk.

    But yeah, i want it too. With the option to dissable it ofc.