When you play Killer do ever see totem and go to cleanse it....then remember?☺
Lol, this happens to me alot. ☺
Lol, this happens to me alot. ☺
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, but I've seen Dull totems and think "ooh, bloodpoints" before realizing I can't cleanse it.
More than I care to admit.
I do that with both totems and gens at times. I'll spawn next to a gen, waste five seconds as I try to figure out what's going on, then move on when I realize my error.
It kind of worries me that one of these days, a survivor will see it and ask me about it in the post-game chat. I don't know if I'd be able to answer them.
Every game.