Blood everywhere!

Hey Killers, please tell a survivor main how often you track blood stains on the ground. Sometimes I play around with the idea of healing during a match (I usually don't until someone heals me) but then I get those matches where a killer will pass right over the stain of blood I just left a step away and they just walk right past me. I only play killer for dailies, so I wanted to know what killer mains do about this?

Comments

  • Well,i only really try to track blood stains if i don't see scratch marks anymore.

    It also really depends on the map.Blood stains are quite easy to track on indoor maps but almost impossible on maps with a lot of grass like the swamps for example.

  • @ringwinning said:

    Hey Killers, please tell a survivor main how often you track blood stains on the ground. Sometimes I play around with the idea of healing during a match (I usually don't until someone heals me) but then I get those matches where a killer will pass right over the stain of blood I just left a step away and they just walk right past me. I only play killer for dailies, so I wanted to know what killer mains do about this?

    I play Clown, and so because his only means of pressure is finding and downing survivors quickly and frequently, I forced myself to learn to pay attention to blood and crows. I’m probably WAY too attentive to blood now because on some of the newer maps I get distracted by some of the blood splatters in some areas and they throw me off.

  • @ringwinning said:

    Hey Killers, please tell a survivor main how often you track blood stains on the ground. Sometimes I play around with the idea of healing during a match (I usually don't until someone heals me) but then I get those matches where a killer will pass right over the stain of blood I just left a step away and they just walk right past me. I only play killer for dailies, so I wanted to know what killer mains do about this?

    I look at trees,rocks and walls,people tend to not pay attention to where thty are and blood spots appear there easy

  • Bloodstains are both way more reliable and super unreliable, since the smallest piece of foliage or dark grounds hides it pretty well.