generosity challenge????
I just healed 2 people from injured to healthy while at 8/10. finished the match and still at 8/10?
I just healed 2 people from injured to healthy while at 8/10. finished the match and still at 8/10?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Specific perk or item required?
nope, it just says to heal them
Did it say COMPLETELY heal them, perhaps? The only other thing I can think of is restarting your game and going again.
I just got another one done 9/10 so im guessing its better without a med kit
If it says "for the equivalent of" then it probably works by counting the number of seconds you spent healing.
ya thats what i figured. best just touching them with no kit