Are legacy skins there own survivor
in Lore
So are lisa and cheryl there own person or are they the same lorewise?
So are lisa and cheryl there own person or are they the same lorewise?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Are you asking if Legendary skins are canon? Or are you asking if they are two different people?
I was wondering if they where different people
Yes, Lisa and Cheryl are two different people from the Silent Hill series.
I think they are supposed to be different characters that’s why Lisa has a different face and lobby animation. Otherwise she would have just worn different clothes but still with Cheryls face like the Alessa skin. I’m not sure about the Oni tho since he didn’t even get a different Lobby animation or weapon.