What’s your mouse sensitivity for killer and survivor?
As someone who’s new to Mouse and Keyboard I find myself turning the camera to quick even though I barely move my mouse and my sensitivity levels are low.
As someone who’s new to Mouse and Keyboard I find myself turning the camera to quick even though I barely move my mouse and my sensitivity levels are low.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
4000 dpi 100% sensitivity
I typically have it at 800 dpi and 35%
800 DPI is simply what I'm used to for Overwatch, though over there my in-game sensitivity for Heroes like Soldier 76 and McCree is 8.00 which allows me to track fast moving things like Genji and Tracer with precision.
The 35% here gives me about the same camera movement and control.
800 dpi 8% sens for killer and 11% for survivor