The term Genrush, now and then

I just want to point out one thing really quick and it does not need a lot of explaining

https://youtu.be/30kuM7Kr-b4?t=352

Hardcore genrushing in 2018/2019 - 3 gens done in 6 minutes.

I think it is interesting, because nobody would say that nowadays. Imagine what will be in a few years?

Comments

  • Without slowdown perks gen speed was pretty much the same in 2018 as it is now. I still got an old clip of mine from early-2018 as Huntress where 4 gens popped in around 3 minutes if I remember correctly. That's exactly how fast 4 gens pop right now if survivors don't mess around.

  • @Yamaoka said:

    Without slowdown perks gen speed was pretty much the same in 2018 as they're now. I still got an old clip of mine from early-2018 as Huntress where 4 gens popped in around 3 minutes if I remember correctly. That's exactly how fast 4 gens pop right now if survivors don't mess around.

    Its obvious that you can do 4 gens in under 2 minutes but that is not what i mean. 6 minutes for 3 gens is the opposite of genrush, yet it felt like that for the killer.

  • @xEa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1601516#Comment_1601516

    Its obvious that you can do 4 gens in under 2 minutes but that is not what i mean. 6 minutes for 3 gens is the opposite of genrush, yet it felt like that for the killer.

    Oops I missed the point then. I thought you were trying to say gens are popping faster and faster every year or something. My bad.