Every Year on Halloween the Merkins aka Slashstreetboys bring a new Parody
Hellu,
https://youtu.be/NKFK7fGy4u0[first vid you can only watch @ you tube ] What do you think about that guys ? Very good synergy with Dead by Daylight. I love it.
Hellu,
https://youtu.be/NKFK7fGy4u0[first vid you can only watch @ you tube ] What do you think about that guys ? Very good synergy with Dead by Daylight. I love it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I found out about these lads last year, it's a good laugh.
These three are my favorites:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW94QI414vM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZAHxo3gBRA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iulIwHAd4xoi was laughing so much @Kilmeran thx
They should do "Never gonna give you up"
I thought those fit DbD very well. After all, aren't us Killers just there to entertain the Survivors? ๐
Haven't done that one yet, but they did also do this one. And by the way, it finally gives people here their Shirtless Myers around the 4:07 mark! ๐คฃ
@BabyDweetMain just because of our previous jokes back and forth. ๐
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-Jh3A49AaA'Careless Sister' with Myers is my favorite one they did. What they did with Michael's mask giving him the Boy George hair, the earring, and the fact he goes shirtless at the end.
Plus some of the lyrics are just hilarious...."I'm never gonna slash again. Laurie see you are my victim. Quick and easy to the end, I know I'll murder you. Your button up sweater that's a cardigan. High waisted pants that you've been wearing" ๐คฃ
Since your favorites are over half the band it makes it feel like it's personal between you Freddy and Jason. ๐ข
I like this one, too. Freddy and I agree to disagree on his style of music. ๐
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upL9tFMgv9owell freddy with his style is the best thats true^^